The comprehensive range of Swing check valves from IPC can be installed in horizontal or vertical lines, in relation the the flow of the media. The swing check valve, like all check valves, is used to prevent back flow in the line. The resultant pressure drop is minimal when the flow is in a straight line.
As the media flows through the line, the disc swings into an open position. The disc is held in closed position owing to the back pressure in the line.
All valves are manufactured in accordance with the latest industry standards.
Category: Check Valves
Product line: Pressure seal (forged and cast steel) valves
- Body and cover joint accurately machined and fully secured gasket
- Disc assembly: Non-rotating disc is connected securely to disc hanger, effectively minimizing the chance of loosening and dropping inside
- Flanges: ASME class 150 to 600
- Raised face with serrations (125-250 AARH) – Other options available
- Sturdy construction to withstand severe operations to which Check Valves are usually subjected
- Easy accessibility to all the parts – easy to service
- Various options in trim available upon request
- Sturdy design so as to withstand rough operational conditions of Check Valves
- Manufacturing with advanced processes for best results and longevity